Friday, April 25, 2014

United 93

I enjoyed this film, as much as one can enjoy a film about the terrorist attacks on the United States of 9/11 and watching hundreds of people die a horrible death.  But I thought that it seemed accurate to me, the portrayal of events seemed accurate.  I liked how the film switched back and forth between the plane and the control center and showed the reactions of people as they found out about the planes crashing.  I think that everyone in that movie must be truly gifted actors to be able to portray that.  That is a scary film to be in, and I was impressed with everyone in it.  I thought that it was a very impactful movie, since most people only think of the two planes that hit the twin towers on 9/11.  Most people don't think about the heroics of the people on this plane, and how they sacrificed themselves for the good of thousands of others.  This was a very impactful film, and I am glad that we watched it.  I woul definitely recommend it to others to learn more about our country's history and this horrific time for America (although I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who's planning on flying in the near future).




No comments:

Post a Comment